Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Circus is in Town

09-09-11

As a little treat for Jay's birthday (his gift) I bought us some circus tickets since the circus is here. Jay had told me he has never been to the circus. Of course, I immediately bought them since I love treating him to things he has never done. I think everyone should experience the circus at least once in their lifetime. It's just so fun and happy. This would also be Bri'elles first time going too. Unfortunately, I was unable to join them because I was ill and the doctor put me on bed rest but I insisted that they still go and enjoy themselves. We let my little sister Jojo take my place. It turns out that Bri'elle was free so good thing my brother tagged along hoping to buy a ticket there and was able to use the ticket we bought for Bri'elle. It all worked out perfectly. Jay called me at the intermission to tell me Bri'elle was having a blast. She wanted him to take her down to the bottom of the stage to see the animals and all the circus people. I'm so happy they had a good time. Since I wasn't able to go Jay bought the DVD of the circus for me to watch. It was so sweet that he thought of me. He also bought Bri'elle a circus hat, a stuffed bear, and a coloring book. By request, he brought me home cotton candy. 



1 comment:

  1. aww that looks like a blast. I'm glad you were able to get some cotton candy and view the DVD. I bet Bri'elle loves getting to watch it again too!

    ReplyDelete