Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jason's 26th Birthday

09-04-11

For Jay's 26th I told him to let me know what he wanted to do. He told me he wanted to just hang out and spend it with the people he loves. So that's actually what we did. 

First we went to church. The message was so great this day. And Jay felt really special to be able to praise God on his birthday. To give him rejoice for all the days of his life. It was great to see the glow beaming off of his face at worship.

After church we headed out to Pleasanton to meet with some of our close friends for a brunch. The food was so yummy. And the company of great friends celebrating Jay's birthday was even better. 

The below photos at breakfast were taken by Olga
 The Birthday boy and us lucky ladies
 Justin, Jordan, and Marissa
 Ray and Olga
 little Jordan, Marissa, Olga, and Me

Once breakfast was over with our family and the Taylor-Chaffee family went to Super Franks to let the little kiddos run around for a bit. They had so much fun and so did us adults. We had to move out of one room because a party was being setup so when we went downstairs to play in another room Jay and Justin went to play some video games. Bri'elle and Jordan followed shortly after to go play with their daddies while me and Marissa relaxed.








We spent a good amount of time at Super Frank's. I think we left around 3:00. When we got home we all took a family nap. We were so exhausted from the day and that wasn't the end of it. For dinner my dad barbequed for Jay's birthday and I baked him a yummy devil's food chocolate cake. We invited some of his family over as well. It was such a good dinner with everyone. After dinner we went to the movies with his dad, step mom, sister, and step brother to see Columbiana. It was a really good movie.
Almost Everyone



Bri'elle and her great nana
 Jay's Cake
 Daddy and Bri'elle
 Our Little Family
 Us blowing out candles
Daddy and Mommy

I'm so glad today was a wonderful day for the hubby.
My prayer to you (Jay): I first off would like to thank God for bringing you into my life. You were first my crush, who became my friend and then best friend, and then you became my husband. I couldn't have asked for anyone else. You do such a great job in everything you do. You have a kind heart and a great spirit. I pray that God blesses you not only as a husband, a dad, and a worker but may he bless you as a person. I pray that throughout your 26th year God will guide you and be there every step of the way that you may not falter and will be quick to get to your feet. In his amazing grace, Amen!!!!

I Love YOU, Jason Alfonso

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun day. I'm happy we were able to be apart of the festivities ;)xoxo

    ReplyDelete