Monday, October 24, 2011

Haley's 18th & Grad Party

My mom held a party for my little sister Haley's 18th and highschool graduation. It was a lot of fun. She invited a group of her friends along with the family who came to show their love and support to Haley for her new adventure into life as an ADULT. We cooked carnitas, enchiladas, rice, bean dip, fruit salad, brownies, and an icecream oreo cake. The food was so yummy and we had leftovers for what seemed like forever. 

To Haley: I hope you have a great year as an adult. May you remember your roots and not to stray away from God. Still have fun but always be yourself. You are going to face a lot of challenges but I know you will be able to handle them. I love you little sissy and I will always be here for you!

The Food:






The Birthday Girl:







Happy Birthday to You:






The rest of the party:










No comments:

Post a Comment