Yes, I turned the big TWO-FIVE on August 16th.
WOW, has time really flew by or what. My birthday this year was laid back which I think was good considering all that has been going on this month between other birthdays, the relay, and a friends baby shower and much more stuff in between. I usually celebrate my birthday for a week, haha! I'm living it up next year for sure.
On my actual birthday, Jay and I went to dinner and the movies. We ate at Claim Jumpers in Concord. I was craving a steak and wanted to go somewhere I hadn't been in awhile. We oredered so much food and we almost finished it all. The bonus was that my steak was amazing! There was a little bit left which made a perfect leftover for lunch the next day. After dinner we headed over to Pleasant Hill to watch Friends with Benefits. It was so nice to have a date with my babe for my special day.
The next night since we got home late my parents had pie for me (by my request, I was sick of cake at this point). What made my birthday this year was without anyone telling her to Bri'elle sang me Happy Birthday. She kept repeating "Happy to you Momma" "Happy to you Momma". It was the cutest thing ever!!!!
My birthday didn't stop there. Every year in August my all of my highschool friends get together because there is 3 of us whp have birthdays all within about 2 weeks apart. We figure its easier to get together once. We usually go to our signature place The Melting Pot but this year decided to switch it up and try somewhere new. We went to this Italian Piano Bar place in Danville, I'm forgetting the name since it was a two months ago. It was a cute little place, the reviews warned that it was a much older crowd but I didn't mind. the food was delicious.
I would have to say I had a great birthday! To many more years.
P.s. Sorry no pictures they were on the memory card I lost.
If this works.....Bri'elle singing me Happy Birthday
WOW, has time really flew by or what. My birthday this year was laid back which I think was good considering all that has been going on this month between other birthdays, the relay, and a friends baby shower and much more stuff in between. I usually celebrate my birthday for a week, haha! I'm living it up next year for sure.
On my actual birthday, Jay and I went to dinner and the movies. We ate at Claim Jumpers in Concord. I was craving a steak and wanted to go somewhere I hadn't been in awhile. We oredered so much food and we almost finished it all. The bonus was that my steak was amazing! There was a little bit left which made a perfect leftover for lunch the next day. After dinner we headed over to Pleasant Hill to watch Friends with Benefits. It was so nice to have a date with my babe for my special day.
The next night since we got home late my parents had pie for me (by my request, I was sick of cake at this point). What made my birthday this year was without anyone telling her to Bri'elle sang me Happy Birthday. She kept repeating "Happy to you Momma" "Happy to you Momma". It was the cutest thing ever!!!!
My birthday didn't stop there. Every year in August my all of my highschool friends get together because there is 3 of us whp have birthdays all within about 2 weeks apart. We figure its easier to get together once. We usually go to our signature place The Melting Pot but this year decided to switch it up and try somewhere new. We went to this Italian Piano Bar place in Danville, I'm forgetting the name since it was a two months ago. It was a cute little place, the reviews warned that it was a much older crowd but I didn't mind. the food was delicious.
I would have to say I had a great birthday! To many more years.
P.s. Sorry no pictures they were on the memory card I lost.
If this works.....Bri'elle singing me Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment