08-01-11
I made dinner last night which was Creamy Burritos. I love using leftover stuff and creating something with it. It wasn't really leftover but I made a Chorizo scramble on Saturday for breakfast and had some tortillas, cheese, and avocados left over so thought dinner for Monday would be a Mexican dish. So this is what I came up with. It was such a hit! Bri'elle had a whole burrito to herself.
The Recipe for Creamy Burrito's:
The serving for this will feed a family of 8
2 lbs of ground turkey (mine was already had taco seasoning on it)
1 package of taco seasoning (unless your meat has seasoning on it)
2 cups of sour cream (depending on how creamy you want it I would start with a cup and work your way up until your desired consistency)
Brown your meat cooking thoroughly
add taco seasoning (if not already seasoned) and sour cream
let it simmer for about 3 mins on med-high heat
Serve!
I served it on warm tortillas with Spanish rice and beans. I topped it off with some cheese, onions, avocados, and sliced black olives.
Now wasn't that easy! :) I hope you enjoy it!
****I was waiting to post this to add the picture but now that it has been so long I don't even remember what camera I took this with or if it could've been on the memory card that is still missing****
No comments:
Post a Comment