Saturday, August 27, 2011

Quick Post

Here's a little update....

I'm still looking for my memory card so it has put some of my postings behind. :(
Meanwhile, Jay bought me a new one so I can be able to take pictures.

I got a new camera set for my Birthday which I'm super excited about. Jay said he wants me to fulfill my photography dreams. We will see how far I will get :)

I'm starting school again. I decided to stick with two classes this semester. I was late registering so I wasn't able to have top picks as usual.

Bri'elle is almost potty trained. She pretty much tells us during the day. At night we let her sleep with a pullup. I haven't attempted a public potty yet but were making a lot of progress...more to come! Yay!

Jay has been super busy at work. Everyone loves him there. He got safety certified recently. The past week he was trained on two other positions to fill in for two coworkers who haven't been in. They work in different departments so he's getting his foot more in the door. Can't wait for October to be here, his probation ends beginning October.

I was put on fulltime as there are a lot of people in our office going on vacation. This is good and bad. Good: bigger paychecks which will help us out because our projected move out will be sometime in Decemeber/January. Bad: I miss those 2-3 hours I usual spend will Bri'elle, just me and her.

Posts Coming Soon:

Recipe for creamy burrito's
My Birthday  - without pictures :(
Some Hubby Thursdays
Momma In Focus Friday
My Sister's Bday's

Stay tuned.... Have a great Weekend!!!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Good job Bri'elle...that is awesome that she is almost potty trained. :) I keep meaning to tell you that the house across the street from us is going up for sale ;)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for bri'elle on potty training and yay for Jay doing so well at his job!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete