Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bad luck at 25

Because I need to seriously vent and reach out, maybe this has happened to others... Maybe not :(
So my birthday was this past week (a better posting will tell you about my wonderful day). I turned 25. For me it was just another birthday I have to thank God that I'm able to celebrate. I didn't do anything big but still felt special. Well the next day I had an extremely horrible day, which doesn't happen often because I don't dwell on the bad or negative stuff I praise the positive and look at the bigger picture but there was just something about that day that seemed off. All day! I was losing my memory easily forgetting where I was putting things and they were right under my nose. Well I was so very exhausted and fatigued that I had the feeling I was going to through up or faint. It was not a good feeling. When jay got home I was able to take a nap. I took about a 2 hour nap and felt like I didn't even fall asleep. It was almost useless. My body and mind didn't feel any better. Well, the day/night went on and I woke up feeling better.
The next day, I thought was going to be great and it actually was until today (Friday) I realized I misplaced my memory card for my camera that had 1300 pictures (some have been uploaded) on it. I've looked everywhere! I even offered a reward to my family to help me find it. I stayed up late last night looking for it and I've spent almost the whole time I've been home from work looking for it...no progress. It really bothers me because I remember taking it out of my camera and nothing else. My mind is completely blank. And I really losing my memory. I really hope not and I hope I find it sooner or later. All my relay for life and birthday pictures are on there there that haven't been uploaded and its really upset me. Ugh!
Well I feel somewhat better writing about it. Please pray that either I find it and all is well or God can rest my guilt and frustratedness.
And maybe that I'm not losing my mind....
<3 thanks for listening (reading in this case)

2 comments:

  1. awww honey....I'm so sorry that you had a bad day like that..:( I really hope you find your memory card soon sweetie. I'm praying for you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you found your memory card!

    ReplyDelete