Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things to Look Forward to

Things to look forward to:

We have so many things coming up and trips were planning. I'm so excited for all of them!

  • The Relay for Life - August 13th
  • My Birthday - August 16th
  • Haley (sister) Bday - August 23rd
  • Jojo (sister) Bday - August 27th
  • School starts - and I haven't even picked my classes yet! Yikes! : /
  • Jay's Birthday - September 4th
  • Las Vegas Trip with the Taylor-Chaffee's - September 15th - 18th
  • October - Halloween
  • Novemeber - Thanksgiving
  • Bri'elles Birthday - December 10th
  • Disneyland for her Birthday - Dec (Jay booked it and I have no idea what dates..lol)
There is so much more to add but those are the things I can think of from the top of my head. Jay's grandmas birthday is in October and all his Uncles from Hawaii are coming to visit with some of there families. So I'm sure October will fill up fast with them being here and trying to plan different Halloween stuff. I'm already planning for Bri'elles birthday. To tell you the truth I've been planning since her 1st birthday ended. We decided on a theme shortly after her last birthday when I was cleaning up all the decorations. Jay and I thought of cake and dessert ideas. The only part remaining is choosing the day and where to have it and the guests to invite. I'm really excited for her birthday this year because she will be even more aware of what is going on. And she absolutely loves the birthday song and cake, so it will be fun to see her reaction. I'm super duper excited for Disneyland. We want to try to do disney land every year or every other year and every five years do DisneyWorld. This year we are inviting our immediate families and close friends to come along if they happen to be planning a trip around the same time. We plan to do one day where everyone does a meal together.

Oh the festivites...

And to talk about the ones that are more recent, I'm counting down the days. For my birthday, I'm trying to plan something everyday during my birthday week (I celebrate my birthday all week long, lol. I'm still a lil kid). I think we're going to do an A's game, have dinner with the family, then meeting with some friends for dinner another night, and who knows what else. ;)

Vegas will be here in almost one month!!! Jay and I haven't been back since our honeymoon and we didn't get to see everything (its was our HONEYMOON..lol). I've been back twice without him (this will be my third time in a year of going back). We are going with our closest friends Marissa & Justin. It's there first time visiting. We are going to do ALOT of sight seeing while were there, maybe a show, and just plainly relaxing.

Anything exciting going on in your life? I would love to hear about. And if not, let's plan something...hehe

<3

1 comment:

  1. VEGAS!!!!! I'm so excited. It is going to be here so fast! Hey, I have been thinking about your birthday. What do you want for your birthday girly??? ;) Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete