Monday, October 24, 2011

JoJo's 14th Birthday

8-27-11

My little little baby sister Jodi turned 14 this past weekend! I so can't believe that she is in highschool now. It's such a bittersweet for me because the older she gets the more older I get, LOL. Since her birthday was on Saturday she had the option to do pretty much whatever she wanted...which she did. She slept in until Bri'elle went in and woke her up to tell her "Happy to you". After that she wanted to go to the park with her friends and hangout. Since everyone pretty much got home late on Saturday we saved our cake celebration for Sunday. My sister requested brownies and cheesecake as her dessert of preference. I think after having so many August birthdays you have to resort to another type of dessert other than cake.

It was a lot of fun to hangout with the family for dessert and to sing Jojo happy birthday. 
 
To Jojo: My little baby sissy, I'm so proud of you for who you have become. You have a great head on your shoulders and are very smart. You do sometimes have this little attitude that all 14 year olds have so let's hope you grow out of it soon. Through this year I will pray for you. That God will guide you in life as a highschool student. May you avoid troubles. Be sure to always do whats right even if its not the cool thing to do. I love you little baby jojo!!!!

I think Jojo's birthday pictures are on my other camera which I haven't gotten back yet. I will post them when I get the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment