Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Vegas Baby!

Last month from the 16th-18th we were in Vegas. We invited another couple to come with us, Marissa and Justin. We all headed out on Thursday (15th) night at I think 10:00 p.m. and arrived in Vegas at 7:00 a.m on Friday. When we got to the hotel we all took naps since we were so exhausted then when we woke we headed to the strip for some dinner and a little bit of sightseeing. Back to the room it was to get some more rest.

The next day we got up and headed to the pool for some sun. We hung out most of the day and decided to do a last trip on the trip. We only made it to dinner before we called it a night. The next morning everyone went to breakfast while I stayed in bed since I wasn't feeling so good. Once they returned we packed the car up and back home it was.

It was a fun trip. It was nice to get a way for a couple days and spend some adult time together.

Until next time Vegas - Jay and I decided to go back sometime next June leave early on a Saturday and return the next morning.



 Because of being sick I had to get pushed in a wheelchair

 A picture of a picture - us at dinner the 2nd night

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun time. I love that picture of us all at the buffet. Love you guys!!!! I still need to get around to posting the pics I took too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! !!! Your beautiful!

    ReplyDelete