Monday, November 7, 2011

New to my Blog World

The blog is really getting somewhere.......

Please let me introduce: Music to our blog!!!!

Yay!!! Slowly I'm learning new things that go into the blogging world. Pretty soon I hope to have this blog all up to speed. For now please enjoy the music as you tap into the blog.  Right now it is Christmas music to set the mood for the holidays that are just around the corner. I will change it up a bit every once in awhile adding new songs. Any suggestions?!?! Also please let me know if the player doesn't load for you when you open the page. I did a test run and it worked but that's usually how it starts. It works for the writer but when the reader tries it its a no go. Just leave a comment and I will try to fix it ASAP! I do have the sound default to start when you load it turned off as a courtesy so it won't startle you when the page loads. If you want to hear music while your reading and checking out the blog just scroll to the bottom of the page and press play.



No comments:

Post a Comment