Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Cards

On Monday Jay and I finally had some time to take a family photo for our Christmas cards. We decided this year to do them since it will be our last year as a family of 3. And we got a really good deal through groupon, so it was almost a must!

Here is a sneak peek of the main picture for the card - its not the best but I love it!


There are two others that are on the card as well and they are just adorable. I can't wait for them to get here and share with everyone :)

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Tis the season!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks like you all woke up on Christmas morning ;) I can also see the baby bump which I love!!! Perfect! I need for you to take one for us soon if you get a chance =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!! Can't wait to see the other two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!
    Marissa: It was getting down to the wire, I had to think outside of the box :)

    Olga: I can't wait either...they should be here before this weekend so hopefully I can pass them out at Bri'elles party.

    ReplyDelete