Friday, November 11, 2011

Hubby Thursdays - Give Thanks

As a contribute to Thanksgiving I will be doing a

The hubby has been working so hard lately... at his job and at home. With me on bedrest ALOT rests on his shoulders. Starting with dropping and picking up Bri'elle from the sitters, going to work, coming home and doing house chores, fixing dinner and even sometimes dessert, bath time, bed time, and with whatever time is left he is doing other work-related things or leisure things. Sometimes we don't even get to have a full conversation or alone time.

Lately we have had tons of things on our plate I know it is weighing down on him but the upside is I've been able to do some things here and there to help out. It makes me sad knowing that I can't help him even though its for mine and the baby's health. I thank God everyday and pray that God will guide Jay in the right directions. Also to lift any burdens that Jay may have. It's always great to see your partner smile and be happy.

Despite all the hardwork the he hubby has being doing and stress he has taken on he managed to get a promotion. A month ago another department like his work and offered him a job all he needed to do is to pass their test. He did!!! I'm so very proud of him. He was actually suppose to start the new position the last week of October however the department he works for now wasn't able to find a replacement in time so he now starts his new position on the 16th ofhis November.

I know God was definitely looking out for Jay. This was the encouragement he needed and definitely a booster for him. He has been all happy, very proud of himself. I'm proud of you too babe. You seem to amaze me more and more the longer we have been together. I know possibilities are endless especially with God on our side.

This blog posting is for my hubby and all hubbies out there who take care of their wives!!!!!!

I'm hoping to surprise Jay soon with a date night. I'm thinking dinner and a movie (since that is pretty much all I've been approved to do).




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. aww Jason is so amazing!!! You two are so blessed to have each other and I'm sure he knows how much you appreciate him :) Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jay!!! You are blessed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete