Happy Birthday Sherin, I hope this next year God blesses you and keeps watch over you as you try new adventures in your 25th year of life.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Sherin's Birthday
Last Wednesday was one of my best friends Sherin's birthday. I got a chance to take her to dinner and celebrate on Thursday night. We went to a place nearby for dinner: Pear Street Bistro. There we shared a couple of appetizers that were really filling and yummy. It was so great to celebrate my friend's birthday with her. I've been missing a lot of things lately and I was super excited when I was able to spend some time with her. Before dinner she came in so Bri'elle could give her some birthday love. Bri'elle was so happy, we even lit a candle so Bri'elle could sing her "Happy Birthday".
Happy Birthday Sherin, I hope this next year God blesses you and keeps watch over you as you try new adventures in your 25th year of life.
Happy Birthday Sherin, I hope this next year God blesses you and keeps watch over you as you try new adventures in your 25th year of life.
Labels:
Birthdays,
Dinner Dates,
Friends,
Girl Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YUM. Happy Birthday Sherin!!!
ReplyDelete