Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One Month and Counting.....








I can't believe where time has been. Our little girl is 23 months and will be two in a month (less than a month now that this posting is up)! So much has happened the past month with our little Bri'elle. She has been learning so many different things its almost impossible to keep track of them all. It's such a joy and pleasure watching this little girl grow up and became a little toddler. I thank God everyday for blessing me with her. She is truly a gift from God.

Bri'elles Daily Routine:

Wakes up between 7:00-8:00 / sleeps in somtimes until 9:00
Lately the trend is waking up and playing in your crib. After a little time goes by between 15 & 30 minutes you will stand up and shout "wake up, wake up, wake up momma" while hitting the bar of your crib to get MY (momma's) attention. Sometimes I'll wait a little bit to see how long you will go... today you went about 5 minutes and that was enough for me. Once I open my eyes or give you attention your face lights up. I tell you "Good morning, baby" and you say it right back. You then know that daddy will get you out of your crib and will lay you next to me while he continues to get ready. There are some days you stay asleep while daddy gets ready and you don't wake up until he gets you in the car to bring you to Grandma and Grandpa Alfonso's.

Activities you love:
Oh my, you have been really interested in painting. You know exactly where you need to sit to be able to paint. And you change your mind every swipe for a new color. At the Barn Bash recently you enjoyed doing the arts and crafts with glue. You love to dance (by shaking your butt) and sing. Sometimes you even make up your own songs which is so darn cute.

Things you love: Dumbo is your favorite right now along with Elmo. But it seems like you pick a new favorite whenever you watch a movie or show. You absolutely love Mickey & Minnie Mouse. Winnie the Pooh or "Poooooo" is also one of your favorites. You love candles because you always think is someones birthday. Helping mommy and daddy cook especially sweet treats. Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles...to blow bubbles, to have them in your bath, to pop them. If there is bubbles there you are right there.

Bri'elle, you are an all around fun little girl to be around. Most of the time your always in a good mood. You tend to be shy in front of people you haven't seen in awhile but once you warm up to them you want to be around them every second making them smile. Your a very friendly person and always wants to give hugs and kisses. It's funny too, you've picked up greeting people (your friends) with hugs when you see them. When we have company over your excited for all the kids to play with your toys. Sometimes you can be a little booger when you get all wound up and you will crunch your face together if you don't want to do something. But mommy and daddy love everything about you and wouldn't change any of it.

The sweetest things:
You have been very interested in sharing
Picked up saying "Thank you" by yourself and you say it after everything that is given to you. Even if I just pull the covers up on you, you will say "Thank You".
You talk in your sleep
When we pray at the very end you will say very loudly "AAAA-MENNN!!!!"

Your growth stats:
You haven't been in for a check up since June but I think you are maybe 26-30 pounds
The last time we went in for your check up you were in the 90th percentile for your height and I assume you are still ranging in that category because you are talling than even some 3 year olds.

Sizes in clothes: 3t (pants are a little big but lengthwise fit you almost perfectly)
Sizes in shoes: 7 (you are starting to grow out of your 6's recently)


Today you said you were my cutie-pie, Oh it just warmed mommy up all over!

I haven't done your 23 month pictures yet (don't hold it against me) and unfortunately mommy has been using daddy's computer which doesnt have the best editor so hopefully in the next couple of days I will be able to do them :)

Here's a couple pictures taken last week


Your birthday is coming up very very soon. We have been thinking of a couple things to do but I think we are going to stick with one idea mommy thought of the other day. Since you have been really in to arts and crafts and your birthday is more the beginning of Decemember I thought an "Ornament Making Party" would be the best for you and your friends. I'm super excited and hope we can pull it off. I guess we will see in your Birthday Blog Post :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment