11-05-11
Over the past weekend we were invited to my friend Meagan's church for a "Barn Bash" they put on. It includes a chili cook-off, bouncer, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin sweeping, cake walk, bean bag toss, crafts, and line dancing. After approval from the doctor we went. I was so excited to get out of the house and have some fun with friends. I overloaded on all the chili's.. there were 15 and I only made it to I think #7 before I was completely full. Even with the cup only have a miniature scoop. It was probably the really good corn muffins I stuffed in the bottom of the cup. We all had a blast. Bri'elle loved the bean bag toss and jumpy the most. And then loved it when Theresa (another friend) played with her doing crafts and line dancing. Jay also joined in on the line dancing. It was so much fun!!! Definitely a church event I would come back for next year. Everyone at the church was so nice. They would walk up and introduce themselves. Jay and I thought that is so sweet. Towards the end of the night the church had a little raffle for the kids. There were different little baskets you could put your tickets in to try to win and guess what!?!?! Bri'elle won the basket she put her raffle tickets in. I couldn't believe it. She gave one of her dollies to Bella since it came with two. But the basket consisted of two fairy dolls, a coloring book, and a bouncy balloon thing. She was so happy. Unfortunately we accidentally left the little fairy there. :(
Thanks Meagan for inviting us!!!!!!!!!!
How fun!!! I will definitely be there next year. :) Bri'elle looks like she is having a blast! I love her sweet smile <3
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!! how fun!!!! i love the pic of bri'elle and meagan, so sweet!!
ReplyDelete