Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Special Visit

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Yesterday I had the pleasure to visit with my friend Melissa and her son Kaleb (he's only 5 weeks - AWH!!!!). Melissa asked if I could come along with her to her doctor appointment and watch Kaleb while she was being seen. Of course I said yes. For one, I always like to help someone out if I can and two he is so adorable how could I say no to spend some time with him. After her appointment I went over to her place and snapped some really good shots of Kaleb smiling at me. It made me so happy to see him smiling at me. I also helped her create some birth announcement/holiday cards. It was my pleasure to help her. I had a lot of fun doing it mostly. Creating things like that are right up my alley :) They turned out so cute! I can't wait to see them when she gets them.











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness....Kaleb is soooooo adorable. These pictures are wonderful Brandi...you did a great job capturing this beautiful moment. :)

    ReplyDelete