We moved!!!!
Previously we were living with my parents to help save money until we were able to get back on our feet. With Jay having great success at his job, we have been able to get caught up and found a great deal for a condo. Plus, we wanted to get out in enough time to prepare for our little bundle arriving soon.
The place is so awesome! We are so thankful the Lord has provided the last couple of months for us to make this big change. We all love it, I think Bri'elle loves it the most. She gets so excited when someone comes over to visit. We are still moving in as we only have our room and the kitchen setup. The living room has a tv but no sitting furniture and we have get to get a washer an dryer but with patience we know in time it will all come together. Bri'elles room/the girls room will be last to get done because we also want to setup everything for the baby along with Bri'elles stuff. Right now we let her have a free for all (which keeps her busy and happy and out of the way for moving stuff in).
More Baby news
I will start a separate blog posting that I hope to have up in the next couple of days journaling pregnancy #2. From the ups the highs and the joys (no downs - even through this experience - the Lord has blessed me already). I already have saved bits and pieces from the very beginning. To be able to share my experience with other moms, moms to be, and anyone interested would be so great for me.
A quick little update, the tear is finally forming but I will be on bedrest the rest of my pregnancy. I was recently diagnosed with vena-cava syndrome for blackouts due to restriction of blood and oxygen flowing to my heart and brain but should subside soon. All my other tests came back good :) Stay tuned for more....
Bri'elle
She has been growing and changing so much the last few weeks its so hard for me to keep up. I can't believe she will be two in just a lil over two weeks. How time flies by I have no clue. She loves her new house, her little sis-tuh, and her new high chair. The simple things in life are the ones that make you happy.
Debt-free
Jay and I will be debt free at the end of the month. We've had to make a lot of difficult choices the past couple of months to get us here but we are finally here! Our new motto, if we don't have cash to pay for it then we just simply don't need it. Needs come before wants. Necessities come before luxuries. Happiness comes before anything. Love is the most important. Each other is priceless.
Salvation
Praise to God in the highest, I will praise your name. God has done so much for me since the day I was conceived. It feels so great to get closer with him more and more. I've been able to keep faith and stay strong by my alliances of the church, family, and friends. The downs build a stronger hold for the love and glory I will give to him. I thank God for every small and large thing within my life.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!!!!!! Stay tuned for more postings....
I thank God for every person who reads this blog. :)
I love this post! You and Jason are doing so well and your new place is sooooo nice. I'm so incredibly happy for you guys and can't wait to come over for many dinners ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, girlfriend!! I am so happy for guys! Christmas will sure be fun now that you guys have your own place!
ReplyDeleteLove your motto! That's also mine and Ray's!