Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Out of Commission


 
Before I got sick                                                                                                Now



 I'm out of commission this week! Yuck, I caught a cold sometime last week and now I'm really paying for it as of Monday. Bri'elle is also sick so lets keep our fingers crossed daddy doesn't get sick. I have lots of postings to post just need to add the pics and a few other things. Once I get back on my feet, I'm hoping by Thursday. I will post all of them through this weekend. There has been so much going on I want to share and get it documented so I don't forget and time passes by. 

I hope everyone has a great week!!!!!! Stay away from anyone who is sick!!!!! 


Photobucket 



2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks :( Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete