Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh-No..Really A Big Oh-No

I think I just did the biggest mistake in the blog world. Since I'm new to the blogging world there's not too much I know. I know the basics, like how to post a blog, upload photos, etc. But I do not know the logistics. 


So with that said here is what I did.... 
I wanted to change my blog. I was just itching to do so... so as I started thinking of things to change, I thought about my profile picture, the layout, and so on. I started with my profile picture. I went to edit profile and began to edit what I wanted to change. From there I removed the previous image and picked out a new one. A box came up saying that I had reached my picture quota I was limited. Well of course my first instinct is to find out what is making me reach this quota especially if I removed the previous photo to enter a new one. It turns out that the Picasa web album that stores the photos said I had reached my max. Naturally, I start deleting the albums, until I realized as I read more about it, it stores all your photos from your blog. Oh-No! I think to myself. Did I just really delete photos off of my blog? Can anyone help me. They still appear on here when I view my blog but if I ever want to print the blog will they not show up? Yikes!


I really hope I didn't just do something off of impulse to try to edit my blog. 




Photobucket










2 comments:

  1. I remember that happened to me, but I didn't delete any of my albums for that reason... thinking the pictures would get deleted from my blog, so just bought more storage for... I believe ... $5 :). So on the pictures deleting from your blog am not sure what will happen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps if you have any other questions feel free to call me! Id love to help an anyway I can :) <3

    ReplyDelete