Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My New Business

After much contemplating I've decided to start my new business. Now originally I was going to start selling my knits/crochet products but until I really get good I'm going to hold off. I will be opening up my photography studio pretty soon (I actually have a spot open for January if anyone is interested) but that's not what I'm talking about here. Actually it hasn't even officially started/opened yet but I'm way too excited and figured it would be good for business to introduce it now. 
 
I'm back in business with The Pampered Chef - having cooking shows and selling the products. 


I use to sell Pampered Chef back in 2008 and then stopped because of a lot going on...we finally picked a date to get married and then wanted to immediately start a family. Business was also slowing down because I didn't have the resources to market and get myself out there. Believe it or not I was actually shy when being around my fellow Pampered Chef Consultants (probably because I didn't know any of them). I will give myself a pat on the back for going into an environment without knowing anybody and trying to keep up. 


The products are amazing! I have been using their products since I was little but old enough to attend parties with my mom. I would always want to help the consultant & hostess. Recently with having our own place I have really been getting in the kitchen and seeing what I can do. I also love it because we packed all our kitchen stuff in storage while living with my parents and now I get to use them. 


I really hope I can keep up with it now. My goal is to try to get 3-4 shows/parties a month. It seems like a lot but I know I can do it if I try. I already have one party lined up and if I'm able to market properly I can probably have my first 3-4 parties booked. Another incentive right now is the bonus that I will get within my 30 days (a few new pieces of cookware to add to my collection) so I really want to at least meet that goal. 


Please pray that for me that I will succeed and do great at this. And wish me luck. 

  • Also any takers for a party?!?! (you knew that was coming, right) 
  • You can also have a silent party (just gathering sells from family, friends, coworkers, etc. without hosting a cooking show) and still getting the benefits as if it was a live party.
  • Also I will be throwing an incentive in there for a "silent" show that sells at least $150 in products when we close the orders I will bring you a cooked dish (just like when you host a party - I can even do private cooking show where its one on one cooking class)
 P.s. It was mostly Jay's idea to start selling again. He knows me well. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. What a great idea!!! I love pampered Chef too. I remember my mom having a few pampered chef parties when I was a kid. I would love to host one. I'm not sure amount anytime soon since I have a very full Jan, Feb, and March but I will check around and let you know. If not I would definitely love to have one in late May or June :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited. I've hosted like 5 pampered chef parties over the years and even thought about starting a business!

    I love you friend and I'm so excited to support you in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome girlfriend!! I will be praying for you!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about Pampered Chef but I've never actually been to a party or even seen a catalog! I'm excited for you though to get back in to it!

    ReplyDelete