Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Monday was a Funday

On our way out for the day

She knows exactly where we are

Yummy CHEESE pizza..I could've ate the whole thing to myself. lol

She kept saying she was Happy

Her favorite - SLIDES

Playing games with daddy

Movie Time!!!!

 Daddy surprised us when his alarm went off and said, "I don't think I'll go into work today". I was so shocked but didn't want to turn away an opportunity like this. He said his plans are to spend the day with his girls, all 3 of them. I had a smile on my face ear to ear. 


As Bri'elle slept we got up showered and got dressed. Spent a little bit of morning time together then woke Bri'elle up after Jay set out all the stuff he was going to have Bri'elle help him make breakfast. The two of them made breakfast for us then we all finished getting ready. 


When we went through Bri'elles room on Friday and Saturday Jay found a container of tokens from Chuckie Cheese, so that was our first stop. Bri'elle was so excited! It was so nice to be together and watch our little girl smile over the small things. She played for about an hour then daddy had another place to take us.


Next we when to the movies to see Beauty and the Beast. One of my all time favorite Disney movies and I think it's becoming a favorite of Bri'elles. When the movie started she yelled Beauty and Beast, then began to sing along as the musical portion started. Even Jay joined in on the singing. 


We had a blast!!! It was such a nice family fun day together. I will cherish these moments forever... Today Bri'elle woke up and said no daddy work today. Poor thing always thinks he can stay home whenever she gets time with him before.
 


Photobucket 

3 comments:

  1. Aww that sounds like a perfect family day! How fun!!! Bri'elle looks just like you Brandi...more and more every time I see her. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can leave a comment!

    That sounds like such a beautiful day. I'm so happy he got to do that with you guys.

    PS I loooove chuck e cheese pizza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise!! I would love for Ray to surprise me and take the day off and spend it with me and our girls. Sounds like such a wonderful time! great QT!!

    Bri'elle's outfit is too cute! Love it! It was perfect for going to watch beauty and the beast!

    Glad you guys had a great time! <33

    ReplyDelete