Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Christmas Day

 Our Christmas Day 
The rest of the Christmas Day we spent it with both sides of the family going from Jay's parents to my parents. It was a great day seeing everyone. Bri'elle had a blast interacting with family that she doesn't get to see on a regular basis. I love how the holidays bring people together, even if it is just for a lunch or dinner.














 The day after Christmas we had dinner with our friends Laura & Mike for a late Christmas dinner. Bri'elle loves them. When they left she kept asking to play with "Uncle Mike". I love how she has a relationship with our friends as being a part of her life. It makes me get that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing she can count on them. 







 
That pretty much wraps up our Christmas! I hope everyone enjoyed theirs. Merry Christmas!!! Thank you Lord God for sending your son for us on this day.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm finally able to leave comments! WOOT!

    I love the pics. And I love brielle's little outfits. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with meagan... Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, all the pics were taken from Jays iphone, in the Christmas chaos I lost my camera charger. <3

      Delete
  3. The way you dress your daughter is absolutely adorable! My 2 year old actually had the same shoes that she wore with her Christmas dress this year! Little girls and sparkly shoes are simply a match made in Heaven :)

    I'm guessing the big sister t-shirt means you are expecting again? Congratulations!!!! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love sparkles! They come in handy if you need an extra ump for the holidays or occasions.

      Yes, we are :) I'm due in April (9-19 range). I have a change of delivering early but hoping she will wait until at least early April. I will be induced somewhere around the 15th of April (if she doesn't come before then that is). <3

      Delete