The Girl's Room
We have started to get their room together and it looks so good! I'm so happy we are able to put it together little by little before our little baby girl gets here. We really wanted to focus on Bri'elles stuff first and make sure we have everything ready for her to start sleeping in her room.
Over the past weekend we pretty much finished her portion of the room. Her bed is put together, all her toys are put away on her new bookshelf that is going to be shared, her clothes are in her vanity dresser, and we are expecting her bedding to arrive later this week/weekend.
Once the bedding arrives and Bri'elles portion of the room is completely all together we will then focus on all the baby stuff. The crib is already put together and her clothes are all out. The only thing really left to do is wash and put away her clothes which I want to wait until just a few weeks before she is expected, get her bedding, and any other little knick knacks for her. The bassinet has been up since Bri'elles birthday along with all the feeding supplies which will get washed while I'm in the hospital with her. I have this thing about washing stuff and letting them sit. I will end up rewashing them if I do it now. lol.
The bedding we picked out for Bri'elle matches so good with the baby's bedding we picked out. I so can't wait for it all to come together and know in time it will.
A little sneak peak and the room so far....
| the sheer curtains |
| tubs for toys and other goodies |
| so far this is Bri'elles bedding..the blanket was made for her when she was born and the tiger pillow was a gift when I was in the hospital. |
| the top of the bookshelf with all her stuffed animals - most of them that is! |
As it comes together - I'll post more :)

I can't wait to see it all put together. It is already looking amazing!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty!! cant wait to see more!!
ReplyDelete