Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Christmas Morning

 This is a little late...but Merry Christmas
Here is our Christmas Morning!


 

 
  
 It was a pretty great morning! I will cherish it FOREVER. I felt the love of Christ this entire morning. It was so great waking up with my family and celebrating in our new place this very special holiday. 


Photobucket 


 

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect Christmas morning!!! Bri'elle looks like she is ready to be a big sister from her Santa gift ;) You three are so cute together <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was perfect or at least felt like it. She loves that little set, I'm so glad "Santa" got it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am dying over Bri'elle doing her hair. She is adddoooorable. I wanna squish her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great Christmas morning!! Isnt it just a joy celebrating the holidays with our little ones?! Bri'elle is just so darn cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete