As you can see the blog has made some changes....
I'm still not completely done. To be honest, I'm not sure where to go from here. I had all these ideas of how I wanted the layout and the "look" of the blog but now I've discovered I'm at a loss of where to end.
The good the about changing the layout and starting from the beginning is I've started following more blogs than when I first began. I went from only following two blogs to now following about ten. I'm learning so much from others its remarkable.
If anyone has any helpful ideas or any constructive blogging for the layout or anything that I could add that would give the blog some ump would be very appreciated. :)
Introduction to some of the CHANGES
New tabs (pages):
Kitchen Island - We will be posting some of our favorite/new recipes to share with everyone. Some of them my be experimental and some of them may be recipes we've been given or heard of through the grapevine. Both of us love to cook so we visit the kitchen quite often.
De ja Vu - A spot where old & new pictures will be posted of our family like an album.
Current Happenings - more like a calendar. You can keep track of some of the things we've been up to recently without having to read a full blog posting..they will be more like little blurbs of what's going on.
On the new pages you are able to post comments separately from the home page.
Hope you enjoy what's new so far.
P.s. - anyone know how to change the "post comments" as something else?
<3
Mrsbfons
I am so happy you are blogging again!!
ReplyDeleteOn changing the comments go to design then where it says "blog posts" click "edit" its on the right bottom corner and then you can change it to something else instead of it just saying post comment! Let me know if you have anymore questions ;)
PS. When you post a new blog post it does not appear on my dashboard :( so I dont know if you have posted a new post or not unless I click on your page.
ReplyDelete:) I'm trying to keep up. Thanks I'm going to try to do it now. Hmmm, I must have changed something when I was going through my settings. I just went through and unchecked some of the things that I changed. Hopefully that works. I'll have to try to find a tutorial on how to make sure your blog is posted for your followers. If you happen to notice if it's changed let me know. Thanks for telling me.
ReplyDelete<3