

On Friday after I got off work I picked up Bri'elle and headed out to sunvalley mall to meet one of my besties, Laura. We went to benefit cosmetics to get our brows and lip done. I was way overdue for those (its been since October). As I was getting mine done auntie Lala and the benefit girls tried to keep Bri'elle occupied. They let her draw on their makeup pads and actually play with the makeup. Bri'elle just loved it! At home I let her sit on my lap while I do mine and she has "her makeup" in my makeup box she can play with. One reason why I save my empty containers. So after the we fibished there we headed down to starbucks for a snack. Of course, I grab something for her and I to share, red velvet whoopie pie. I highly recommend this little treat. And of course auntie spoils her and shares her hot choco with Brillo. Next we walked around the mall. The cutest thing, as we were passing the Disney store Bri'elle runs for the Mickey model/sculpture thing in the front. She gave it tons of kisses and just wanted to hold him. It was so precious. She was amazed. That concluded our little trip.
Heres a few snapshots:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
awe... super cute!
ReplyDelete