Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hubby Thursdays - Goofy

In the previous post I said how Jay was sick and I had a date with Bri'elle. After dinner we made pudding for daddy. We let it settle while we got ready for bed. Nothing better than dessert in bed. Once we got everything all ready for bed I went and got our bowls ready to dive in and enjoy some yummy pudding. Since we are a goofy kind-of-family this is what we ended up doing with our spoons :)


I was trying to prevent from laughing but Bri'elle was watching us and she started to crack up. I mean really laugh. It was the most hilarious thing. Everytime she would laugh, I would laugh and then my spoon would fall. It took several shots with the camera to finally get one that turned out. I love moments like these (even though I do not like what I look like in the pic) things don't even matter. I'm glad we could have a goofy moment since the hubby really didn't feel good. I know it brightened up his spirits. :) I'm so thankful the doctor was able to give him something to ease his pain and prevent him from becoming more sick. We should have him back to normal in a couple of days. Woo hoo! Praise the Lord.

Today was an amazing day!

<3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!! I love this picture!! Isnt it so nice to be making memories! I love it!!

    PS you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete