Thursday, March 24, 2011

Momma In Focus Friday - Dessert

One Day At A Time


This is a little early but I had an amazing day today with the little one. (I have to post this before Hubby Thursday because it will all make sense at the end.)

In one of my previous posts I was saying how the hubby was really sick. Today he decides to go to the doctor. He had my nana come over and watch Bri'elle while his grandma took him to the emergency room (all the while I'm at work). They admitted him for a split second, his throat was so sore his airways were closing. the doctor had diagnosed him with a bad case of strep throat and the flu. He was prescribe a shot and away he went. He said he felt ALOT better once the injection hit him. When I get home and he told me all this I immediately swooped Bri'elle up and decided we were going to have a little date while daddy got some rest.

Bri'elle and I took a trip to Kmart, ToysRus, Starbucks - I even got her, her own hot chocolate and cake pop, Lucky's, and then picked up my sister & her friend from her swim practice, dropped her friend Andrea off at home, made a pit stop at my friend Marissa's house, and back home we went. Yes, we were gone for about 4 hours. Daddy got tons of rest. While we were at Lucky's I really wanted to get something that would make the hubby feel better or at least give him good spirits. I went down the baking isle. Oh no am I in trouble!! I thought pudding will do the trick. As I'm standing there looking at different puddings I was telling Bri'elle that we are going to make pudding for daddy. She pointed to the one I picked up and said, "Ys Peas Peas" (translation: Yes, Please Please). I gave it to her and she giggled with this huge smile and cuddled the pudding. So it was that pudding that we HAD to get for DADDY. Luckily it was vanilla. :)

After dinner me and Bri'elle made daddy pudding........


I loved making pudding with my little pudding for my pudding!!!!!

P.S.: Bri'elle absolutely loved going to Starbucks and having her hot chocolate and Cake Pop - look at her shirt!



<3

2 comments:

  1. How fun, mother and daughter bonding!! Hope the hubs gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love those pics. We need to get the kiddos together soon :)

    ReplyDelete