Friday, March 18, 2011

Praise God - Jay's 2nd Interview

Today Jay had his 2nd interview for the job I mentioned earlier this week. This time he had an interview with the two top division leaders for the two out of three positions he was interviewed for. Jay said he has a great feeling and actually most of his interviewing was them chit-chatting the whole time. Oh this has to mean something good. The ladies kept telling Jay how they would hire him and how he is hired now because of all the good things Jay offered to the company. At the interview he was given a choice of which job to take and was introduced to some people on the floor. They even showed him around the building. The more the interview progressed the more information he was given like salary, benefits, office policies, and etc. I have such a good feeling about this. When I talked to Jay on the phone right after his interview he sounded so excited. I haven't heard the sound in his voice in a long time. I know this has to feel so good for him. We keeping praying to God. Hopefully everything works out. He should find out tomorrow or sometime next week. There is one more interview with a possible phone interview also. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

After this interview Jay also had another interview at a sports/fitness club to be a runner. The position is for a poolside bartender but I guess you have to start out as a runner no matter what. Once you are in the runner position for 3-4 months then you are able to move up to the original position. This job is for 4 months as runner on the weekends. After that you are evaluated and could move up or you can just leave it at that. Although I'm a little skeptical about Jay getting a fulltime weekday job AND a weekend job I'm trusting in God to give us what we need. Jay says he has a really good feeling about both jobs and thinks this could be it. We will finally be able to get back on our feet.

Here's a verse I read today from my daily Bible - signs are always everywhere

In you, O Lord, do I take refuge, let me never be put to shame; in your righteousness deliver me! 2 Incline your ear to me; rescue me speedily! Be a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! - Psalm 31:1-2

So my friend Olga started a "link up" called Hubby Thursdays. I thought this was a great idea. It challenges you snap a shot of you and your hubby once a week. Being busy and trying to keep track of everything this will allow us to at least grab some memories that we would like to keep of us as a couple and as a family. I try to snap shots any chance I get but its not always promised I'll get one of myself or of the hubby or even of us together. I'm so excited so here it goes.


This was actually taken tonight! After having a great day we decided to go down to the local bar to see Jay's friend who works there and tell him about Jay's day. When we got there it was packed (St. Patricks) and his friend wasn't working tonight. We stayed for about an hour and came home. Pretty boring! haha. We had a good time sitting there talking with each other and with my brother since he came with us. I really wanted to get a pic with the hubby tonight because I thought he looked very handsome today all dressed up. He had a really nice tie on that just went well with the outfit. After having it on all day he said he had to take it off. Bummer! Maybe I'll get a picture of it next time. It might be my new fave along side his hot pink tie.

God Bless!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Priase God!! Hopefully that first place will hire him!! Keep us updated!

    Thanks for doing hubby thursdays!! You two look great!!! Love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete