Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost There

The blog is almost done!!!! I've been a little discouraged with the design of the blog and my ideas. But I will be making some serious changes pretty soon and then I will be releasing it to Family and Friends who aren't yet followers. I wanted to finish the blog because I also have a new email (well I've had it for about 6 months now but haven't shared it yet). If you know me then you know I have about 4 different email accounts. Yes, it's true. I'm trying to navigate all my friends and family to my new email because I sign up for ALOT of email subscriptions to random places for coupons and newsletters that it's hard to filter out what I really want to see. So I have created an email for all my personal stuff and the other will be used when I do email listings. As for my other ones they will just be there. I don't ever check the mail so I know have tons of emails. I hope they aren't important YIKES!

Once this blog is completed I will do an annoucement and will introduce different areas in the blog. I really like to write so this will be a mixture of blogging about pretty much everything family and fun things that I feel like writing about. I can't wait! I have been following more and more blogs which is so exciting. I've always wanted to join the "blogworld".

I would like to ask for some advice. My blog is private. I really would like to share my blog with others for more blogging traffic but I'm scared my blog and information will end up in the wrong hands. What if someone random comes across my blog and decides he/she is going to stalk me or even worse my child. Or what if the person is a dishonest person and copies my pictures and posts them other places as there own.

Did anyone else have this fear? Any advice? Any suggestions how I can get more readers without exposing myself to people I do want to?

I just felt like writing... Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for Hubby Thursdays later tonight!

<3 (still haven't made my signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment