The hubby is sick, and man is it taking a toll on him, me, and Bri'elle. Since he hasn't been feeling good and he is the one who stays home with Bri'elle during the day while I'm at work, when I get off I pick Bri'elle up and try to stay out of the house for a few hours so he can get some rest. He says he just feels worse as the days go by but I've heard there is a nasty sickness being passed along so hopefully it will pass soon. I'm one of those people who have to get rid of sickness by cleaning the room, sheets, house, EVERYTHING until it's gone. I have everyone in the household take extra vitamin C and just pray it passes. Usually it gets passed to everyone but me so I must be doing something right. So far Bri'elle and I are peachy keen besides Bri'elles teething. It feels like a rough week. I haven't been getting hardly any of my homework done because little missy (Bri'elle) has been staying up later. I can't just leave her in her crib because she knows how to get out (well, not all the way I'm scared she'll fall out but she gets her leg over the rail) and I would leave her in the room to fall asleep but since Jay's sick I can't just let her run a muck while he's trying to get rest. So what has mommy been doing...bring her in bed and turn on Veggie Tales. She watches an episode and goes to sleep. So if anyone has any other suggestion I'm all ears. I think it's because Jay's sick and she isn't on her usual schedule. I'm hoping that's all it is. : /
I have been picking Bri'elle up after work the past few days and just riding around to give Jay some peaceful resting time.Today, I dropped Bri'elle off at my nana's (her great nana) for about an hour an half while I went to Michaels to get some stuff for my friends Bridal Shower and went to the grocery store. I'm hoping to do it again tomorrow so I can have some study time. Let's hope it works out.
I'm hoping the sickness stays away from Bri'elle and I (and my whole family for that matter). And also stays away from everyone else. It's a nasty bug.
Last night - she is so sleepy
Tonight - Trying to stay away
I might be in luck, I just looked over at Bri'elle and she is almost asleep. I would take a pic but I think that would totally get her attention.
<3
I hope Jason is feeling better.
ReplyDelete