Friday, March 18, 2011

New Momma In Focus Friday - Snow

Yay for Fridays!! Especially this Friday! The day was an almost perfect day.

I woke up this morning and as I was getting ready for work I get a phone call from my manager saying the server was down and it would be about an hour before it would be coming up so I had another hour to be at work but told me to check in before I came to make sure it was up. So I'll give you guys the short version. The servers didn't come up until about 2:15pm. Today was payday (woo hoo)! So I had to go to work anyways. I worked for an hour to check messages and return them and then headed home since on a regular day I would've gotten off at 2:30pm. To make the best of today I spent it with my family and to catch up on some homework, It was totally awesome. Just one of those good days.

Through my friend Olga's Blog I was introduced to a link up called Momma In Focus Friday by Casey Martinez.
One Day At A Time
It's similar to the Hubby Thurdays, however you will capture pictures of you and your little one. So of course I'm totally in since I'm usually, well, almost ALL the time the one taking pics, so why not? It will give me a chance to get some pics of me and her. It really makes you stop for an extra second and say, "hey now could you please switch spots and take ours". So here it goes... Since today I watched Veggie Tales with Bri'elle

----------------------AND----------------------

It snowed! Well not actual snow but hail that didn't melt as fast as usual. So we went down the street and had some fun. Bri'elle didn't really know what to do at first so she eats it. Ha! She was actually really hungry and tired so I'm surprised she even let us take her out of the car. She kept going,"wooohooowoo" which means she was cold. Poor thing! I would really like for there to be some more tomorrow so we can really go have some fun.





I absolutely loved today!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment