Jay had his interview yesterday!!!! We have been praying and praying and God finally really blessed us with this interview. There is A LOT of potential for this company. Jay was telling me about the interview and he was actually interviewed for 3 positions within the company. I couldn't believe this. They said they never had someone be so qualified for all 3 positions. Oh how wonderful, thank you Lord! He said the interview went very well. He was interviewed by a panel of a few people. They explained the hiring process and he would go through a series of several interviews if he passed each stage until he would be interviewed by the VP of whatever division decided to hire him. I'm so proud of him.
Today I received a phone call from him while I was at work. He said they called him back for a 2nd interview for Thursday. Oh how great God is! We just can't believe it because the process was going to take possibly until May/June for the position to be open. We should believe it since we serve an amazing God who can make all things possible through him. After I hung up with him, I called him back on my break 15 minutes later. He received another email from a hotel requesting an interview for a poolside bar/grill position. The interview is set for the same day as the other one just a few hours later so once he leaves one he will be on his way to the other.
I'm so excited right now. I've needed to practice my anxiety and hopefulness. We have been really trusting in the Lord and maybe finally this is it. Or at least God has our attention.
I read this verse the other day when I was having a really bad day. I was reflecting back on how bad things were getting for us and just really couldn't see that things were going to change. I have a Bible on my phone that gives me daily verses and this is what popped up that day.....
"When you pass through the water, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you" - Isaiah 43:2
Thank you everyone for your prayers! Please continue to pray for us as this is only the beginning and God needs to hear praise for what he has done and the mercy that we need to present to him. Please pray for the Jay for God to bless him and shine his light through him when he presents himself to his possible future employers.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment