I've been working really hard to get this blog completely finished so I can really start blogging away. So much has happened that I want to post. The goal is to have it finished this weekend - if ALL my homework gets finished. I've been learning so much with how to design different things for the blog. And I've been working more on my photo stuff. Which reminds me, I will soon be releasing my photography blog. I really want to get my photography going and the only way to do that is by the social networking. At the moment I have a maternity project going on with one of my friends. I'm so excited. I also will be doing some senior photos for a group of girls. I can't wait to show the pictures. For this blog its been decided to expand it a little more. It will become more like a profile with different pages of stuff brought to you of course by our family. I think this will be create. This way our "followers" can have a little more insight and it will be more personal. :) Let's hope I can get things rolling. Thanks to the help of the hubby I was able to understand some of the computer HTML lingo.
<3
Mrsbefons
How exciting! I did not know you were into photography?! I believe we have the same cam... maybe you can show me a few tricks on it ;)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is looking good... I really like the header!
Oh yes! Photography is my passion. I think we do too. :) That would be fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I'm still working on it. Hopefully I will be done soon. That's my favorite part. I love making them,
<3