Monday, February 21, 2011

Insomnia

Hello it's me at pretty close to 12:30 am. Jason is knocked out and Bri'elle is restlessly sleeping in her crib. Me, on the otherhand, is up wide awake sitting her thinking of different things to do on the computer. I have no idea what I'm looking for, just looking. I think my brain is in overload because of all the homework and studying I have been doing this week. I've had very little time to do anything so I think my mind is trying to make up for things I would have been doing. I'm hoping (only if I can keep myself awake) to start updating this blog. I have tons of pictures and lots to talk about. I'm also hoping tomorrow to send out emails of my new email address and invites to read this blog. And I desperately want to change the layout of this blog. Give some liveliness to it. Something that describes "us". Let's see what I can get accomplished. I have a feeling the pillow is going to be calling my head pretty soon as my eyes are becoming droopy. But if my insomnia last I will probably only lay down for a few minutes then back on the computer it is.

So this was a quick little blurb....

<3
Mrsbefons

2 comments:

  1. It is looking awesome so far!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I've put it all together myself. Even made my own header. I think I'm on to something. :) I can't wait for it to be done..

    <3

    ReplyDelete