I hate getting behind, especially on the blog. I've had so much homework and we were all a little sick. Poor Bri'elle is teething and BADLY. She has about 3-4 teeth coming in. The nights have been the worse. It's so crazy. Well let me try to catch up to speed a little bit.
About 2 weeks ago I had a girls weekend, besides Superbowl Sunday. On Friday I went out with Marissa and met two lovely ladies for a Women's Ministry...Intimacy with God for Valentines, just what I need. It was very touching and hit me hard with my grandma just passing. Lately I have been feeling God knocking and hard so it was a relief to go and have an experience like this. And I made two friends out of it. Couldn't have been better.
After the FABULOUS Friday the next morning Bri'elle and I went to Bible study at Marissa's house where we met a whole group of women and kids. It is so awesome to be a part of this Bible study. I've been yearning for something like this and God answered my pray and sent these great women my way. And all the kiddos are around the same age so they all can play with each other.
Since I still need to upload some pics from the Superbowl (yes, I behind on my uploading too! SO not like me) I will post a blog with updated pics for Jan & Feb together.
Hope everyone is staying busy like us :)
<3
Mrsbefons
I <3 our bible study group!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I love US :) Brandi you are so amazing and I'm so thankful you are in the bible study! God is so good!
ReplyDelete