Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner Menu

Since Thanksgiving was at our house this year we got to prepare more dishes than usual. The tradition is potluck style and everyone gets to bring a dish or two. I really like the way we do the dinner, one person doesn't have to be responsible for the whole dinner and it allows everyone to share a little something special. This year we decided not to cook some of the usual things we bring and did some different food types.

This is what we shared:

Roasted Butternut Squash Mix


Broccoli Casserole



Cran-Apple Sausage Cornbread Stuffing



Cherry Cola Ham (I call it Easter Ham) this is my specialty. I didn't get to serve it the way I usually do because I wasn't the one who cut it.


Roasted Garlic Basted Turkey









The dinner turned out so yummy. I was very satisfied with the choices. I love getting up early and cooking on the holidays so I had a lot of fun making these dishes. :P

<3

Mrsbefons

2 comments:

  1. That all looks AMAZING. That Broccoli casserole looks delish! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was soooo yummy. I'll be posting a scrap"blog" soon with the recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete