As I mentioned before, I'm back at work.
Today marked a week of being there. At the end of the day my employer gave me my paycheck or should I say what I thought was just a paycheck....
Inside was a letter stating new employee work schedule for Brandi. Guess what it is, 10 hours less a week. Part time!!!!! What a surprise. Because of the economy and the loss of revenue this new schedule starts as of January 2011. Looks like someone will be trying to find another part time job to make up for the loss of income.
We already have a loss of income with Jay being unemployed for almost 14 months now. The last two months he hasn't been getting unemployment because of the new law passed, but recently found out that there was an error and he should be able to recoup the unemployment he missed out on. Lucky for us!
This is going to be so hard to get through. I'm not sure how we are getting through now. I don't think it has really set in yet. People should be very thankful for the jobs they have. Its going to be tough....real tough.
Wish us luck, In God we Trust
<3
Mrsbefons
Omigosh...I'm so sorry Brandi. You two are so strong and I know God will pull you through! You are both so amazing and hard workers so I know that God has something great planned for you.I'm here if you need to talk or need anything. Love you!! you are in my prayers!!!
ReplyDelete