
Two night ago Bri'elle found her a hiding spot in our room, between her crib and the closet. I saw her quietly sneak behind her crib and sit between the back of the crib and the night stand in the closet. She sat there for a good amount of time just talking away. We think she was having some sort of party with her toys she had brought with her. After a little bit of time passed by I pretended I didnt see her and called out, "where's my Bri'elle?". A little chuckle and some motions came from behind the crib. I peaked back there and said, "theres my baby!" She had the biggest smile on her face as she started to stand up and get out a little bit so I could see her. Since then she has went to her spot a few times. Tonight she did it and even brought her bear "Fao" with her (the picture above).
[Sorry for the sideways picture thats how my phone uploads it]
<3
Mrsbefons
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
She is so dang cute :)
ReplyDelete