
Guess who turned one?! Our baby did!
I can't believe it. The time flew by like there was no tomorrow. This is such a bittersweet time for me. It's so hard knowing that her independence is starting. The fact that our baby is getting bigger. But then again we all grow up. I remember telling my parents when I was younger how much I wanted to be 16, and then 18, and then 21...And now I take back off those times I wish the time would fly by. It's crazy how things turn around when you get older. I know someday Bri'elle will be telling us that.
Her birth I can remember like it was yesterday. My water broke at 12:00 am and she was born at 3:45 pm. She decided to come the day I was suppose to be induced. This little girl wasn't going to let anyone disturb her peace and figured she would do it on her on. That's my girl!
Today (Friday) for her birthday we just pretty much relaxed and started getting things ready for her party since there is so much to do. One of the first things we did before we left the house was turn her car seat around to face the front. We have been so excited to do this because we know she would love facing forward. There is nothing for them to do when they face the back seat. The moment she sat in the car seat she was so excited. She definitely knew something was different. As we were driving she kept doing her screaming laugh. We know she is happy. It is really comforting now that her car seat faces forward so that we can see her. When she would fall asleep her head would fall and we wouldn't know until we got to our destination. In the meantime her poor neck got a kink in it. Now when she falls asleep we can easily see and fix it. We ran all of our errands and came back home to start cleaning the house and put up decorations. Bri'elle fell asleep in the car so she got to get in a second nap for the day. Unfortunately she only slept for about 30 mins. but then turned around to be a good thing because my friend Melissa came over to give Bri'elle her bday present since she won't be able to attend her party. Bri'elle had a great time opening the gift and ripping the wrapping paper. Her face lit up like a new light bulb. After Melissa left Jason's sister came over and we had a decorating party. Bri'elle fell asleep just shortly after dinner. We were going to have a pre-birthday cake for her but since she fell asleep we decided to let her rest since she will have a big day tomorrow.
We all are totally excited for Bri'elles birthday. I so can't wait. I will post an additional post for her bday.
Here are a few pictures of her in her front facing car seat

She is letting loose here. After a good few mins in the car and her new position she is ready. Already taking off the socks and getting cozy!!

This pic she started to get really playful and excited. She was almost embarrassed it seemed like for doing her screaming laugh.

This pic I took when we first got into the car. I think she was still in shock
<3
Mrsbefons
Such a cute 1 year old! I can't believe that she is already one! We had such a great time at her party. You did an amazing job!! :)
ReplyDelete