Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Love Bug

Today the cutest thing happened. DeAnna (Jay's step mom) has been babysitting Bri'elle today and yesterday while Jay and I are working. When I walked through the front door at their house I heard Bri'elle in the family room. She was playing with her blanket and didn't hear me come through the door. I walked in quietly and just stood there watching her, waiting for her to see me. She noticed me a minute later and got the biggest smile on her face. She starts running over to me as she's laughing and giving this loud excited noise. As she is running to me she has her arms wide open ready for me to swoop her up. And that I did. When I picked her up she immediately starts giving me the most lovable hug I have ever gotten. I could feel all her love just pour out to me. Next she cuffs her hands in my chin and starts kissing me repeatedly. I was like Oh kisses..oh kissssseess..ooooooh kissssssssseeeeesssss. Wow! She gave mommy lots of love. I didn't want to put her down and I surely didn't want the moment to end. It was the cutest darn thing. DeAnna, Shelly, and Deb all witnessed it so I'm glad Bri'elle shared her love. I will remember this day for the rest of my life. Moments like these make all your problems disappear. I love this girl!!!!!!

I Kiss You

Click here to getImages &
I Kiss You Pictures - Pictures

Mrsbefons

1 comment: