Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretty & Pregnant: Your Face

February 2nd, 2012

At the appointment today we saw your FACE!!!!! Well half of it. You had one side covered with your arm. You like your arms up by your face. It was so amazing to see how clear it is. Everyone says you look like daddy. In the ultrasound, I have to admit you do. Now the curiousity begins with how much you look like him since you only exposed half of your face compared to what you will look like when you are born.

This appointment really went well. The doctor said everything is still looking good. Since I was just getting over a cold he prescribed me what he called, "some good cough medicine" to help me sleep because I'm only getting a couple of hours of sleep and have been feeling extremely exhausted. 

I go back in two weeks to see you again. After that we will go every week as the time is ticking down.

Baby weighs: 2lbs 12 oz - which is above average for the stage we're at. The doctor said either you'll be a bigger baby or the due date is off. Yikes, now your really playing a guessing game on when your going to come. 

Mommy's weight gain from last appt: 2lbs
Mommy's total weight gain:29-31lbs



Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment