Friday, February 17, 2012

Pretty & Pregnant: Third Trimester





January 26th, 2012


We are in our third trimester either by a couple days or a couple weeks. The time is really drawing nearer. 

This week you have been making really big movements. I have been able to feel your different body parts as you move around. When I put my hands on my belly, one on each side, I can imagine holding you and if your positioned just right its as if I really am. Truly amazing!

I sent out invites this week for the "Mocktail" Party in our honor. I so can't wait to have this time to celebrate the pregnancy and your soon birth. Mommy really needs this time as I haven't been out of the house too much or able to go anywhere besides occasional trips to different houses and the movies. I am very happy that I've been able to do those things though. Daddy is having a little party inside the condo with some of his friends and big sis will have a little hangout with some of her friends too, a celebration for all of us. And we are announcing your name on the invite, I'm super excited!!!

Lately I've been feeling the pregnancy glow...

Just feeling great because I know your almost here. Wanting to get dressed and stop wearing daddy's pj pants with an extra large shirt. Doing my hair and makeup; somewhat painting my nails every couple of days and I've been cleaning....ALOT!

I just feel great and an over abundance of JOY

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment