So I've been totally lagging on this. I swear when I used to blog in a notebook I was religious. I have tons of notebooks from blogging every year since I was 18. I would write in it almost everyday. Now I can barely get on here to write once a month. I feel so terrible and everything that is passed is the past. Its hard to write about things that have happened so many days ago especially for me. I can't do it during the beginning part of the weekdays because of work. I don't have an option to use my computer at work for things that aren't work related. Also I have such a great memory but certain part of my memory gets erased really quickly which I think has to do to some of my treatments, no fair! Its hard for me to go back and remember everything. Recently I have set aside some time to do certain things so I'm planning on getting this in the schedule as well. So the next few postings will be things that happened within the last month. Let's hope I can get everything!!!
I want to re-do the blog so I'm going to try to keep writing as I figure out what exactly and how exactly I'm going to do it. I want to blog about different things and don't want them under the samething. I want to have one profile and then different options so you can pick my different "blogs" to read. So if any of you know how to create something like that let me know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment