Tuesday, July 6, 2010
TS3
Bri'elle had her first trip to the movies to see Toy Story 3. Jay and I were so excited to take her. Even though she doesn't know exactly what it is she is watching she responds really well to the colors and sounds. We thought it would be interesting to see how she would act in front of a big screen. She did awesome. More than we could have expected. We got to the movie right when the preview started. It was Saturday morning the weekend it came out and since we went to the first showing it wasn't that crowded. As we walked in and she heard the noise she starts jumping up and down. We sat down and she just started staring. She seemed to be very interested in the screen. Next the movie came on and she went totally ecstatic when it was playing the music. About 15-20 mins in the movie she fell asleep. I couldn't believe it. I looked down and her eyes were slowly shutting until they were closed shut. She woke up at 10 mins left. At the very end she wanted to stand up and got a little more active. Jay stood up with her about 2 mins before it was over to let her get a different view and to let her think she was doing something else before she really got antsy. All in all I would have to say it was a success. I can't wait for the next movie. We want to take her again sometime soon so she can get used to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment