Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Father's Day

This year Jay celebrated his first Father's day (Bri'elle out of womb). In the morning I woke up and had full responsibility of Bri'elle. He got to have a daddy day pass. Jay and I equally take responsibility of Bri'elle besides when I go to work and Jay stays home, which doesn't really got to sleep in while me, Bri'elle, and my mom went to church with my nana & papa. We were gone for about 2 hours and got home around 11:15. At 1:00 we were having our families over to my parents house for a Father's day BBQ. It was a great BBQ. There was tons a food and great company with our families. Jay and I got all the dad's (my dad, Jay's dad, Jay's grandpa, & my papa) frames that say grandpa & me (from Bri'elle) or I "heart" papa (from Bri'elle). We got pics of Bri'elle with all her grandpas so they can put the picture in their new frame. It was a great day. We all had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment