Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Is it Working?

So I have been a little M.I.A on here and I'll tell ya why....

I used up all the storage for pictures. I should have just continued to blog so at least I would have everything and then just go back and add the pictures when I bought more storage but no, I decided that was my excuse for not coming on here and ultimately being lazy. Grr!

When I went to buy more storage I'm not sure if I previously bought more space and forgot or if there is a glitch but it says I've only used up 1GB of storage and still have some remaining. So this is more like a test to see if its working...





One of my fav pics of my crazy girls. This was after Bri'elles 3rd birthday party, right before going and seeing Santa. They both were so wore out. I love these two girls!

I have a LOT to catch up on!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment