Wednesday, January 2, 2013

3 Months & counting....

(This post is originally from July)

Oh my!!! I forget how much time goes by when they are newborns. 

Little Ms. Jalilah you have grown up so fast to be 3 months old. I just can't believe it. I enjoy everyday with you even the toughest ones even though you are a pretty easy going baby. We haven't had any issues with you..yet, hehe. But your sister is pretty easygoing as a toddler so there is high hope in that department as well. 

A few updates on YOU

You still slightly spit up now and again - we have done pretty much everything possible. Switched you to different bottles, nipples, formula, eating styles, etc. I actually heard that babies who spit up can have digestion issues like heartburn and GERD, which I have so its no surprise seeing how I was a spitter upper as a newborn. 

The cheekies are getting bigger. You have the most adorable chubby cheeks. They are getting bigger and bigger. I'm trying not to squeeze them too much. But how can I not! It's just one of those things that I will always love about you. And they go perfectly with your smile. It like your smile has its own frame like a picture.

Crawling...Yes, you are crawling. It's so crazy. It's not your ordinary crawl on your hands and knees when your on your tummy. This crawl is the complete opposite. Try crab walking type of crawl. You do it when you are on your back. 



Team Colt - Cousin Colt arrived 08/19/12 one month after this pic



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love her. Such a sweet baby girl. Its so fun getting to watch her and Rylin interact now. Can't wait to get them together again soon.

    ReplyDelete