Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Bri'elle






Our lil big girl turned 3 on 12/10. Time really goes by fast. I think this is a repeated saying by those who watch their kids or other kids grow up.

This past year Bri'elle you have grown up so much. You have learned so many different things. Most importantly you learned how to give love to someone you didn't know and you really didn't have time to get to know. Sisterly bond is one that I cannot describe but watching the way you treat your little sister and how protective you can be over her makes me so proud of you. You seem to amaze us every day. May God continue to guide you and bless you.

We love you - mom & dad

I will post a separate post about her Peter Pan Party off to Never Never Land

1 comment:

  1. awww Bri'elle is so darn cute! I'm so happy we got to celebrate with you guys and sweet Bri'elle. :) <3

    ReplyDelete